How to Choose the Correct Size:
We propose 4-5 inches reduction on your waist when putting the corset on. Thus, you will need to choose the size base on your natural waist size.
If your bust or underbust area is smaller than your waist, you will need to go one or two size smaller than suggested otherwise it will not fit on your bust or underbust area.
Please always email us if you have trouble selecting your size.
- Heavy Duty Full Steel Boned Corset for perfect hourglass figure. The corset can draw in your waist and flatten your tummy & suitable for Tight-Lacing ,Shaping & Waist Training.
- Total of 26 Steel bones, including 2 strong steel busk bones,4 rigid steel plates and 20 spiral steel bones
- Fasten at the front with Rust Free Eyelets, Finished in Leather fabrics, 100% Cotton Twill Lining, ties up at the back with Strong Corset Cord Lacing
- 11.42 inch length for the front (measure from centre), 10.04 inch length for the front (measure from underbust),13.58 inch length for the side, 13.39 inch length for the back, 5 inch modesty panel at the back
- We propose 4-5 inches reduction on your waist when putting the corset on. Please choose the corset size based on your waist. For example, for a 30 inch natural waist, Corset Size 26 inch (Size M) fits for tight-lacing. Please use our size chart to choose the size.